Friday, November 8, 2013

I need pancakes

Let's review the week:

Recovering from surgery, check.

Biopsy report, check. (It was benign!)

Exhaustion, check.

New friendship, check.

Served breakfast to kids once, check!

Meeting with senior level company person for lunch....coming up.

Interviewed by radio station and met editor of Outdoor magazine, check.

Served community for 18 hours, played hooky for 3 hours, check.

Spent quality time with children, check with one, no check with two, some check with three.

Spent quality time with husband, check.

Made course corrections....

Check.

This week I realized I have an incredible need to share when people "do me wrong."  I crave the validation from other people when I feel I've been slighted.  Would spending more quality time with my children in the morning help this?  Would their validation help alleviate my need for validation from others?  Pancakes in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment