Thursday, November 7, 2013

It just gets worse!

So THIS morning I slept in.  Like, really slept in; woke up to a quiet house at 8:47am.

Bliss.

Headache was finally gone, and my eyelids weren't drooping shut.

No clue if my kids ate breakfast.  I certainly didn't; I reheated the coffee that had cooked in the pot and headed out the door.

When I picked up my daughter, I noticed she was pretty happy.  Seemed to be pretty happy all week, for that matter.  I asked her what was up.

"I've been taking granola with me to school," she replied.

Seems my Monday morning pancake presentation had an effect.  She felt soooo much better, that she decided to pour granola cereal into a ziplock bag and take it to school.  "I think I was hungry."

Bad mom.  But it is a course correction, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment